Orbital Bullet is a fast-paced 360° action platformer with rogue-lite elements, where all the action takes place in a circular pattern. Fight your way through various procedural planets and use body modification, crafting, upgrades and heavy weaponry.
GOOD TRIGGERFINGER LICKIN' ROGUE-LITE ACTION
– 360° hard-boiled gunplay: Projectiles traverse in a 360°-degree pattern enabling a new, unparalleled gunplay feeling.
– “Just one more run”: Procedurally generated planets, ruthless enemies, evil bosses, diverse arsenal and game-changing upgrades guarantee addictive gameplay.
– Make the most satisfying long-range arc shots you've ever done or blow up and annihilate enemies with your hyper shotgun payload. Or are you more into rocket launchers?
– Unrelentingly fast-paced pixel-style action: every death is permanent, but let's be honest, dying is part of the fun.
A PROGRESSION SYSTEM THAT PREVENTS DEATH
– Having a hard time making progress? Don't worry, we got you covered! After each death, you will be able to spend Nanobytes to receive permanent upgrades and skills.
– How about a bigger Medi-Backpack or extra Shields to last a little longer?
– Or activate the Combo System, to greatly increase the game speed and receive a certain multiplier for the drop in currency and EXP.
– Don't like your starting weapon? Unlock new stronger ones from the start and get your revenge.
UNLIMITED FRAG-TASTIC REPLAYABILITY
– Build your own custom skill tree with our Dynamic Skill Tree! Make smart decisions to empower skills and achieve new power spikes as the tree changes every time you play.
– “We need guns, lots of guns.” Unlock, find, or purchase over 38 different weapons, weapon upgrades, and various power-up perks that will change the way you play.
– Unlock four different classes to choose from, such as the tower-carrying Engineer or the fire-fueled Hellion, each with a different skill tree.
– Are you the type of person who enjoys a good pain? Great, because we have a Streak System that will make the game much more difficult (plus a few other surprises) with every completed run, until your streak ends. Don't worry, you will have many chances to die.
– Orbital Bullet features an electronica soundtrack created by Juha Korpelainen & Niilo Takalainen. If you die a lot, at least you can listen to some catchy tunes.
The Orbital Bullet post first appeared on Nintendo Game Downloads.
Genres: NSP, Switch
tags: 1Fichier, Action, eShop, Multi, Nintendo, Platformers
Leave a Reply