QUBE 10th Anniversary
Serving as the ultimate celebration of a decade of brainstorming first-person motion, QUBE tenth Anniversary provides enhanced visuals, fully redesigned and revised gameplay sections, and a brand new chapter for a recent tackle the basic puzzle fully rebuilt from the bottom up. to the highest.
The brand new chapter – dubbed Sector 8 – affords a further 4-6 hours of gameplay, including recent content material to the anniversary version that may also permit gamers to select up the unique 2012 model of the sport, or 2014's Director's Reduce full with its voice-over narration and revised soundtrack – each. with beautiful new visuals from QUBE tenth Anniversary.
– QUBE – Unique – 2012 model of the sport with improved visuals, new puzzles and gameplay tweaks from participant suggestions.
– QUBE Director's Reduce – 2014 model of the sport with voiceover narration and revised soundtrack.
- Greater than 100 puzzles to resolve in 8 ranges
– Sector 8 – A brand new chapter within the sport, unlocked after finishing the marketing campaign. It offers 4-6 hours of recent puzzle gameplay
– Recent visuals, with the sport fully rebuilt from the bottom up
- 46 Collections to trace throughout 8 ranges
– Full coloration blind help, utilizing symbols as coloration aids
– New Developer Feedback – The event crew reminisces on how they made the sport.
– Numerous Extras – Screenshots, idea artwork, and different trinkets from sport creation.
The QUBE tenth Anniversary submit first appeared on Nintendo Sport Obtain.
Style: NSP, Change
Tags: 1Fichier, Motion, eShop, Multi, Nintendo, Puzzle