XIII is a remake of the cult first-person motion sport initially launched in 2003. You play as "XIII", an unidentified man, in a solo marketing campaign with many twists and turns. Impressed by the eponymous graphic novel, this sport encompasses a utterly reinvented and distinctive cel-shading design. In XIII, gamers can even participate in fierce multiplayer battles.
The nation stays in a state of shock after the assassination of President Sheridan. You get up, injured and amnesiac, on a abandoned seaside on the east coast. The one clues to your id are the quantity XIII tattoo close to your collarbone and the locker key. Regardless of your declining reminiscence, you uncover that you've the reflexes of a extremely skilled skilled fighter. You got down to seek for your previous, uncover that you just performed an element within the assassination of the President of the USA, and uncover essentially the most superb conspiracy that has ever hatched in that nation's historical past.
- A brand new creative path that honors unique work and iconic cel-shading designs.
- A number of references to the eponymous graphic novel, with onomatopoeia, speech bubbles, panels and extra.
- Music and sound from the unique model.
- Conspiracy primarily based plot with plenty of twists and turns.
- Various gameplay with motion, infiltration and exploration phases.
- A tremendous solo marketing campaign with 34 ranges.
- Brutal arsenal with 15 weapons to deliver again your reminiscences.
- Fierce multiplayer battles.
Put up XIII first appeared on Nintendo Sport Downloads.
Style: NSP, Swap
Tags: Motion, eShop, Multi, Music, Nintendo